Experiences of doxepin

Posted , 4 users are following.

anyone used this for sleep, anxiety, depression?

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

im using zopiclone to sleep on a night time... its the only time i feel relaxed when i have one... currently on sert for anxiety which im having a bad time on at the min

• Posted

I'm on zopiclone to sleep at nite, and the same, it really relaxes me, anxiety and panic, chest tightness all goes away. The chest was so bad last nite I took a zoplicone at 6.30 and it chilled me all eve till I went bed at 11. Also on sertraline, still waiting for that to work. Sorry not tried doxepin. I can recommend zopiclone though!

• Posted

sertraline horrendous for me. stopped due to side effects. now zopiclone but not working, awake in night having to use diazepam.

• Posted

sounds like we are quite similar with what we are going through... the zopiclone is great but my gp didnt give me much so when it runs out ill be back to square one

• Posted

I only got 14 tabs I think zopiclone so yeah gotta see about that. So the zoplicone relaxes u right out aswell then?

• Posted

yeah spaces me out and relaxes me before bed... my doctor said he wont give me anymore after these... was thinking of asking for diazapam or something to relax me on a night like these do

• Posted

hi mate not to bad today thanks.. how are you? ive still got a horrible nervous feeling in my body... really struggling at the min but like everyone keeps saying... just stick with it... thanks for asking

• Posted

Same, shaking inside nerves, and the chest is tight again now. I'm on day 7 increased to 150mg sert, what dose are u on?

• Posted

im on 100mg im going to try stick to this dose for a couple of months at least... are you still taking zopiclone? private message me if you ever fancy a chat mate

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.