Experiencing warm sensations in feet. Is it CFS related or something else?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello. This is my first post here. I have CFS. The last couple of days I've been experiencing warm feeling spots on my feet and ankle area- not painful. My feet are still cool to touch just the sensation of warmth. It's usually in the same place on one foot but sometimes in other areas too in both feet. It lasts a few seconds each time. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it CFS related?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I often get these tingling sensations like my feet are too hot when they are stone cold. This often happens at night when I've been up for too long or after I've been on my feet a lot in shoes and I "reap the benefits" later. For me I usually find it doesn't go away for a while but has waves of more sensation.

As the feet are an extremity, they often don't get the right circulation, especially with chronic fatigue, so the sensation is probably a result of that. I would say that yes, this is CFS related, but if you are concerned at all I'm sure you can ask your doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.