Extreme abdominal discomfort...

Posted , 5 users are following.

Since over a week now I have extreme abominable discomfort. I don’t have diarrhea nor do I have to vomit bit I feel full and bloated. I can’t lay down because it gives me extreme heartburn and I my stomach is rock hard. It gives me chest pains and makes me dizzy. I am seriously very afraid this could be something serious because nothing I try helps, no milk, no medication such as pepto bismol. Nothing. When I drink something, no matter what it just feels like someone is pressing into my abdomen. I’m gonna go to a doctor tomorrow because I’m seriously worried it might be cancer or something like this. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Don't think like that!! Your symptoms are very common. Almost everyone on this forum has your symptoms and worse. I am sure it's not cancer. It's probably a common stomach condition that can be easily treated. What are your eating habits like? Do you eat on time or do you skip meals? Is it possible you have a build up of gas in your stomach? Are you burping a lot? Or it could be acid reflux. There are acid reducing tablets that you can take. Get tested for H Pylori (stomach bacteria). That can be treated with anti biotics. 

• Posted

Hi, your symptom is same to me. I have been this symptom for 2 and half years feeling with fully blotted and lost of weight. Now I think I left nothing to do further check up to rout out symptom as I did everything and results were normal but . I was following strict diet and even there is no improvement. Please share by otheres if you have overcome such sickness.
    • Posted

i too have the same symptoms with always bloating and burping,but i did endoscopy where i have gastritis,hida scan showed non working gallbladder and ultrasound showed multiple gallstones.Please do endoscopy,hida scan and ultrasound.
  • Posted

Dear Sonia,

I am sure you are having too much undigested food in your stomach and with time you will be fine again. If you need some help i am sure you can take enough water and juice.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.