Posted , 6 users are following.
I have extreme abdominal pain for about two days once a month. When it happens, my body wants to react by placing me into a fetal position. I lose my breath due to the pain and cannot speak.
- The pain is a precursor to diarrhea
- I am usually in a depressed mood (all the time). After this event and then passing a movement, I feel much better and am in a better mood.
- Diphenhydramine usually causes the pain and passing to occur much quicker (I take it as a sleep aid when stress keeps me awake), but am woken up in early hours by the pain.
- Sometimes I do not have a movement for days.
- I become and feel bloated over time until I have this pain and then a movement.
What I have tried:
- Diphenhydramine. I feel as though this might be relaxing my bowles and allowing the pass.
- Coffee. This will usually cause a movement, but most of the time it does nothing except cause more bloating.
- Jogging. Usually, jogging for about an hour will cause me to have extreme movements.
I may be missing some nutrients in my daily food, but I feel as though my food is well regulated. The stabbing feeling has been happening for a while so much that I feel that if I happen to actually be stabbed in the stomach by something that I could deal with it much better.
Is there something I can do to clean my bowels entirely and get my system back to a stable point?
2 likes, 6 replies