Extreme Anxiety/ light insomnia

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello I recently about 4-5 days ago started experiencing an anxiety attack/ panic attacks. I have certain ocd such as trich pulling hair. I would call aslee and dream and wake up like 4-5 times. I also started having certain jerks in my sleep or while trying to fall asleep wether it’s a limb or just a weird noise in my head. I have had serious nausea and pin  and needles feeling everywhere in my legs mainly which have also become restless. I increased my anxietythough stupidly through coming across the forums y’all had for sfi and it started this horrible loop in my head and falling asleep at night. I’m very scared and don’t know who to see or where to start I have no medical insurance. I also have high blood pressure I take medicine for and high cholesterol I take medicine for which are Lisinopril and tricor. I also just found out I have low iron and blood due to something inherited which I now take iron for. I have changed my diet and started light walking. I just started breathing exercises and sleeping early or same time. But due to some of these jerks or anxiety fears I’m just constantly on edge and have trouble falling asleep and sometimes staying asleep. Please help I’m very scared and extremely young I don’t know what to do.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

For people who have one, worry and fear are constant and overwhelming, and can be disabling. But with treatment, many people can manage those feelings and get back to a fulfilling life.

• Posted

What do you recommend I started with a new diet and I’m taking my medicines on time and I have seen a few therapists and set up some appointments with psychiatrist help. But i mean Im scared and alone and just don’t know how to think anymore I’m at wits end.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.