Extreme dizziness at random times, second time in 2 months

Posted , 5 users are following.

Recently, I've been getting extremely dizzy. Last month I was laying in bed and all of a sudden everything was dizzy it was like the world was turning. Today it happened again. I don't have any other symptoms besides sore legs for some reason. Any help please ?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Dizziness could happen for a million reasons.

Some of them are:

Anxiety

Inner ear problem, Labyrinth

An eye condition

Blood pressure

I could go on an on because I have the anxiety one.

I would start with a visit to an ENT because inner ear issues are more common than you think.

Do some blood tests, see an eye doctor, a neuro doctor and if everything checks out you might have anxiety issues like me.

• Posted

Did the dizziness in bed start when you turned over? And what were you doing when it started today? For example, did you suddenly bend your head backwards or forwards?
    • Posted

I was watching a video on my phone, turned to the side and 10 seconds later the world was spinning
  • Posted

Mine is always when I'm moving my head. I nearly vomit.

• Posted

Your the next contestant on The why is the world spinning so fast game. It takes a bunch of tests to figure out the area causing it. ( Ears,heart,eyes, etc) a ENT is a good place to start. My need a referral from your gp. He/she can also check your BP etc to rule out other issues.
  • Posted

Forgot to mention. Depending on where you live. A mild winter can cause problems to. My therapist told me a mild winter doesn't kill off mold spores. Springs time they become very active in the warm weather. Wind blows them around causing alot of ppl problem. This time of year her work load explodes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.