Extreme enzyme level. Emergency ultrasound. Cancer?

Posted , 2 users are following.

40 year old male .BMI of 22 5ft 7. Exercise regularly and eat fairly healthy easily get to six portions of fruit and veg a day beans and pulse once a week etc. Mainly white meat. But weakness for cheese, cookies and chocolate.

I had my over 40 health check on the NHS. It came back with quote Dr worring high liver function test results.

Also high cholesterol but bad cholesterol was fine and it was the good cholesterol which was high. Overall cholesterol was around 8.

Dr said two not connected and was not overly worried about the cholesterol as it was good cholesterol.

Bloods were rerun two weeks later. Liver function still very high as was cholesterol like before no other bloods were of concern.

I do get random adomon discomfort mainly on left lower side sometimes right which is mild bloating and occasionally poo has a yellow ish colour.

Any idea what it could be the Dr has referred me for a priority scan so she must be worried about something but won't say why.

Alakaline phosphate level 285 u/l when fasting original was 344

Alanine aminotransferase level 297 u/l when fasting was 437

Total Bilrudim 33 umol/l when fasting was 15 befo

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.