Extreme fatigue and no answers !!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi everyone! My names Kate and I'm 17.

To sum it up, the past 4 years of my life have been a living hell. I started suffering from fatigue 4 years ago, and spent months back in forth in the doctors office trying to find an answer. In October 2018, I was diagnosed with Coeliac disease. I started my new diet a month later, hoping it would help my fatigue... Yet it didn't. Then I got diagnosed with both depression and anxiety in February 2019. I started seeing a psychologist, a month later, who I still see til this day.

However, my fatigue is getting worse every month. Last year my school attendance was below 10%, and I had to give up soccer. I was competing at a high level, training twice a day. Now I train once a week, as well as a game in the weekend at a significantly lower level. My sleeping schedule is good, however, when I wake up I feel super unrefreshed. I sleep 9-10 hours every night, plus a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon. I am a super healthy, yet, I feel like I'm dying.

My symptoms are extreme fatigue, feeling spacey, nauseous, muscle weakness, confusion, poor concentration, low motivation, feeling unrefreshed after I've woken up. I've had numerous blood tests but doctors can't find out what it is. They just keep telling me its a combination of my coeliac, depressionand anxiety. Yet my psychologist begs to differ. And all my coeliac results show huge progress, with all my results in the normal range.

Any help would be appreciated !!!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.