Extreme fatigue until Late Afternoon

Posted , 2 users are following.

It began with digestive issues 10 yrs ago then gastritis, then progressed to joint and muscle pain. Then the extreme deep bone weary fatigue began throughout the day until late in the afternoon. By late evening I feel normal. No fatigue. No pain. . At first, it was just a few days a month and progressed over the last six years to daily with a break of a few days occasionally. I only feel relief lying down which I spend most days doing since standing long makes me tired and weak. Never know how I will feel from day to day. Any exertion can put me to bed for days. I do yoga, stretching exercises and meditate every day. Been tested and the diagnoses are Sjogrens Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Momoclonal Gammopathy of Undetermined Origin, mild sleep apnea and mild pulmonary hypertention related to Sjogrens. So I have a names and all are being treated successfully, but the debilitating exhaustion and pain with this daily process remain. I am afraid of further progression where I am bedridden. At least, now I can function somewhat during the day. Does anyone have something similar? I got on this site following the discussion with a person named Sam who had similar symptoms but the discussion ended with no resolution. Any ideas now in 2021. interestingly, the long haulers from Covid 19 have these same autoimmune symptoms. I haven't had covid and am fully vaccinated.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.