Extreme Head Pressure

Posted , 2 users are following.

Ive been having a lot of pressure in my head for the past few days. The pressure gets really bad on the left side of my head to the point I feel like my ear is going to blow out air like the cartoon characters. With the pressure comes fogginess, hard to concentrate and feeling pretty sleepy.  The days before the pressure started I was getting a little dizzy with sudden movement. 

Has anyone experienced this?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

HI, I have been experiencing this for the past few years and have had all kinds of tests done including MRI scan and hearing/ears. The doctors have just put it down to daily tension headaches as I suffer almost every day. I wish I could find some kind of solution 😒

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.