Extreme heat/tension build-up in the testicles/penis if I don't ejaculate every 6 hours :( !!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

**I do have a varicocele and a small hydrocele.

Hi. So my problem may be dangerous. When I was ~23, 3 years ago, something changed over a year's time. I did research and yes while I do understand everyone not-only likes doing it but also clears the mind for the day like coffee and can be a brain-habit as well, I'm having another issue I could not find on the internet along with it. Heat... Right when I wake up in the morning, there is heat/ and "the need to ejaculate" down there, and it stays all day, every day, drawing all attention away, I can not enjoy anything or work if I don't ejaculate every 6 hours of every single day. I do find eating, laying down, not thinking about it, and NOT making myself hard (which requires the need to do it) seem to make the heat go away down there, but only before the heat builds up too much else I have to ejaculate to get it to go, and it goes instantly. Sometimes I didn't fully ejaculate so well and I have to a 2nd time, which is even more annoying. Also using the bathroom to pee early helps keep heat away. Going poop makes it come on much sooner, so I poop before doing my thing.

So I'm asking yous. Do you feel any massively attention-drawing heat down there if you haven't ejaculated today or last time 6 hours ago? I can easily spot it, it's ultra annoying, and it doesn't "go" if I just try to take my mind off it, there is really something physically down there that feels real and very warm. I suppose "needing" to do it would require something felt else how would you know right?, (or at least the "belief" that you should or /desire/ if not), but I'm guessing most men don't "need to" do it every 6 hours at age 25, so you probably don't "feel" anything down there....but maybe you do and didn't notice it? I tried putting an ice pack there 2 times, it didn't seem to help...it's a hot plus somewhat aching feeling...but hot, and hence probably why it feels aching/ annoying.

I do have a varicocele and small hydrocele in my left testicle that has many hardened vessels if I sit up allowing blood to pool. I did sit lots and eat bad. I find walking to help make it take longer to come on during the day, else it takes ex. 3-4 hours to come on - I had used to need to do it 3-4 times a day which was even more time taking. If I did it a few times the same day (3-4), it is much harder to get hot down there, and am "done". I remember reading varicoceles ache, but I'm having heat too...

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.