Extreme HIV anxiety or actual STD symptom

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi

I'm a 36 old male(having psoriasis since childhood), married for almost a decade now and made a blunder 3 months ago. I'd sex with a homeless girl and saw blood on my private area as soon as I finished. Also, as I got to know that she is having HIV my fear and anxiety hit the roof. Since then I've gone for multiple tests:

1. PCR RNA qualitative test on 11th day.

2. DUO Hiv test with other STDs test on 29th day.

3. HIV DUO test 6 weeks after the incident.

4. HIV DUO and other STDs test 7weeks post exposure.

5. HIV DUO and other STDs test 9 weeks post exposure.

6. HIV DUO and other STDs test 10 weeks post exposure.

7. HIV DUO and other STDs test 12 weeks post exposure.

All these came out to be negative. But im still not convinced as I've following symptoms:

1. Red eyes since last 2 months and having headache due to it.

2. Lymph nodes under my jaw and lower back from last 2 months.

3. Tired always, even when I wake up in the morning.

I'm worried that either my psoriasis or any undetected other STD has delayed the sero-conversion.

I'm not sure which test to go for which can give me peace of mind and I can go back to my normal life with full energy. 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Forgot to mention one thing that as soon as I finished I saw a small slit on my head of the private area and a small blood on it.
  • Posted

Hiv test can detect hiv 3 months after sex. If you have a negative test after 3 months then you are 99.9% negative. I hate to tell you this and you might not believe me, but stop thinking about it! Your s ymtomps will go away.
    • Posted

Hi Tong,

Thanks for replying back, and I totally agree with you.

I went for the 101 day HIV DUO test and it came back negative, but I feel I'm not well as my eyes are red always now and can feel the slight pain in the lymph nodes under the jaw.

I want to forget about all this as a bad dream but these symptoms are not letting me to do it.

Can these be some STDs which I've not tested for?

• Posted

U don't have HIV lol.. here at the health department they can pick up on in 3 weeks so your beyond fine! 

• Posted

Hi Tong1316,

How can red eyes will get fixed or my lymph nodes. I'm not making things up. I'm not sure how not thinking about these will fix them.

• Posted

Hi google these forums.

"unknown std free forum" & "Certain HIV positive and tested negative"

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.