Posted , 6 users are following.
I'm a 36 old male(having psoriasis since childhood), married for almost a decade now and made a blunder 3 months ago. I'd sex with a homeless girl and saw blood on my private area as soon as I finished. Also, as I got to know that she is having HIV my fear and anxiety hit the roof. Since then I've gone for multiple tests:
1. PCR RNA qualitative test on 11th day.
2. DUO Hiv test with other STDs test on 29th day.
3. HIV DUO test 6 weeks after the incident.
4. HIV DUO and other STDs test 7weeks post exposure.
5. HIV DUO and other STDs test 9 weeks post exposure.
6. HIV DUO and other STDs test 10 weeks post exposure.
7. HIV DUO and other STDs test 12 weeks post exposure.
All these came out to be negative. But im still not convinced as I've following symptoms:
1. Red eyes since last 2 months and having headache due to it.
2. Lymph nodes under my jaw and lower back from last 2 months.
3. Tired always, even when I wake up in the morning.
I'm worried that either my psoriasis or any undetected other STD has delayed the sero-conversion.
I'm not sure which test to go for which can give me peace of mind and I can go back to my normal life with full energy.
0 likes, 6 replies