Extreme memory loss, brain fog, headache, eye pain...

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi. In the year of 2019 I was having the best time of my life, I had just left a toxic relationship and I was really enjoying the life as I have never enjoyed before. I tried cigarettes and weed for the first time. Things began to feel weird from there, first I had a terrible time with cigarettes, it seemed my pressure was going too down one time I almost fainted onto the ground. When I tried weed I began to laugh so much and it was hurting me, I was thinking why am I laughing? As if I was just laughing with the mouth I was no happy at all, suddenly my vision got blurred as ** I began to feel everything inside of me (I know this is normal but in my case it was VERY EXTREME) even my saliva and it was like, hurting me a lot? Like, effervescent as **. I fainted for very short time and had a nightmare during the effect. After the third time I tasted weed and my heart began to shoot I stopped. Even stopping, I was having this weird sensation in my heart for weeks, like palpitations and really racing heart. I remember once, one of the last time I entered into this hell I encounter myself in, I was pulling an all-nighter a lot and there was this day it was already 7 am I was smoking suddenly I began to feel really weird, talking no-sense and even talking to random people as if I was drunk, all of I sudden I began to faint again, so I ran to home and slept. A few days later I was in a pub playing pool and drinking beer, I had 3 small cups in the third, dude, I began to feel dizzy and dizzy, it didn't stop I ran to home and fainted 3 times, in the next days I began to feel this weird sensation I was about to faint randomly, I began to stay home since then. My head began to explode, I have chronic headache, mainly a pressure on the temples now it is a burning in the whole head, my memory started to get worse and worse, today I can't remember what I did, if I have eaten or not, nothing, nothing. I have a constant vertigo, sometimes 24 hours per day. Crackle in the back of the neck, extreme somnolence, sometimes I can't leave bed, this in particular is very weird is like if my brain did not recover during the night, I feel a will to sleep but I can't and when I try to I feel a pain very strong in the temples of my head. I have an extreme weakness that lead me sometimes to lose the ability and sensation to control and feel my legs. I sweat a lot, once I sweat so much that I felt I had a cold bath. My eyes hurts so much it feels they are inflamed but they're not. My consciousness is for sure changed, I cannot leave home anymore without help because everything seems unreal, but very extreme, I cannot talk to people sometimes because my brain won't work. I have a weird tingling, it happens more when I raise some limb, for example, it is very extreme as well, it happened once I lost the sensation of my arm. My vision is extremely changed, I have a tunnel vision very strong and I cannot see well. My head gets very hot when I do an effort. Well, there are a lot more of symptoms but it'd linger almost forever.

• I had almost every possible blood exam and MRI's.
  • I did not do a sleep test, but I cannot find anything that can explain all those things.
  • The only thing that I found was a calcified granuloma at my left lung (I don't know if this is valuable)

If you guys can help me, please I'm begging for it. I cannot live anymore, I live in my bed and it seems like I'm really going to die, I can't stand anymore this pain and no pill works to relief my pain. Thank you very much!

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Have you checked your eyes or neck muscles trying put a warm rag or pack on your neck/shoulders for a few mins and see if you feel slightly better

• Posted

It's been 7 months since you posted this, can you update us on your well-being?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.