Extreme pain and panic, for 1 month , pure torture

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi guys , im pouria , im a suffering from anxitey (dr says) ,

1 month ago , i've been in a car with 3 of my highschool friends , and by the way im 24.. they had some pot and i smoked 1/4 of it for the first time in my life , my heart started pumping really fast and i freaked out (before this i had chest pain background and a little bit of heart problems but nothing serious) , then there was a feeling in the left side of my brain, nothing painfull but weird, suddenly i couldnt control my body anymore, i started to panic and i lost my control and my left side of body was moving for itself in odd postions and i was like an idiot , i had the delusion that losing control is going to be permanent and i am going to be like this forever... you can not imagine how much i was scared and i paniced.. my friends took my to a hospital and near the door i fell to the ground and like convulsion and compeletly lost control and i taught im going to die from something like an stroke,and i was telling my friend my last words ,  he freaked out and he was telling me that im going to be ok , it was like movies ..then employees came and they took me to the hospital and used tranquilliser on me and then i was unconscious , didnt know what is going on around me and didnt know how much time is passing. but i remember the extreme feeling of fear

my parrents came , and they took me home. i knew something bad is going to happen to me...

i came home and slept , next day i woke up i was shaking and was scared very much. but i was okey in that day, i cryed alot i was so scared.

next day i woke up and something really bad happend to me, i had a numbness in left side of my brain and my left leg too, i had some heart problems too . i freaked out i taught im going to die, i didnt do anything about it but the next day i went to a doctor and i didnt say anythings about the pot , he said im having Anxiety and gave me some pills for heart and some vitamins like B-100 and folic acid and meloxicam and pranol.. this is what happened to me after first time trying weed...sad

i cant belive this is happening to me.

i always had anxiety in my life , right now its been a month and im suffering from things below:

1.A decresed amount of feeling , like numbness all over my body , its been 4 days now.

2.Strange feelings in head like numbness and tinglings and today i feel some heatings in my scalp too.

3.I 24/7 feel very tired and having trouble sleeping , i always wake up too early in the morning from the pain and i cannot sleep again but i really wish to sleep and i cant.

4.I surely have anxiety and fear of dying but im trying to manage that.

5.A little bit unbalance when im walking.

6.Feeling bad in my neck and back

i can say my main problem is what i feel in my head and the Pressure on me.

First i taught im having an stroke , but now i think i have MS,

im thinking about suicide , and i think its the only thing that makes the pain go away, i cant take this torture anymore...im thinking about making plans with my friends and have some fun , make some good memories, and then kill myself with Drugs and plastic bag when it gets worsen..

do you think im dying too? please help me 

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Private message me we have the same exact symptoms from weed
    • Posted

hi quad, i got same symptoms but from amphetamine and i am really really blame my self of trying it..its horrible
    • Posted

Yea it's crazy I feel like Ima have a mental disorder permanently...we can only blame ourselves tho....I hate this shxt
  • Posted

hi, you are not dying..i got your symptoms...2 months ago. i tried amphetamine for the first with too much intake of alcohol..in the morning, i cant breath and i called ambulance because i cant breath and a feeling of heart attack or stroke..they took me to hospital and done some blood test, ct scan of the brain and found nothing..and had normal oxygen saturation in the body and they said i am breathing perfectly but im not..it started to have pain at the back of my neck and head and feeling pressure in the head, imbalance when walking..i went to a dr the next day and said it was anxiety...right now, i got only tight muscles at the back of neck and shoulder, bit dizzy sometimes but the pressure in the was gone..i still feel nervous and panic everyday. it change my life..im planning to go to a dr again and ask some medications to calm me down..dont worry my friend its all anxiety..and you are not dying..try to ask some medications to your dr..stay strong..
  • Posted

Patient71 you've already posted this exact same post just a couple days ago, try to not add duplicate posts,it makes it hard for people to keep track
  • Posted

hi guys ,  its been awhile , im feeling much better now ,

after suicide once  , and alots of trouble, now im healing and all of the symptons are gone and i only feel alittle lazy and thats all,

so the problem was > stress 

and if you have stress you will feel real messed up and all of them are real, its not like you are crazy and you are not having illusions, they are real and caused by stress , its really messing with your immune system , 

i solved my problem with a phsycology doctor and he gave me Felovoxamin and Immiperamine and after two days , i got much better ,

im here for those ppl who have this situations, im just gonna tell you guys that you are gonna be okey. dont worry ..

now i brought a rabbit pet and im back to collage  , im playing video games  all the time and really enjoying my life ,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.