Extreme sports/sports injuries

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all,

I'm reposting this for anyone who has had an injury to do with sports/extreme sports. I am currently doing my GCSE's and need to create a product to improve a feature of physical recreation, i decided to improve the safety. I need to have proof of asking others would kind of problems they have had so i can create a product which addresses them. Even if you have the smallest injury please do say and give as much detail as you can, before and after the injury, how well it healed, etc. It will be a real big help. 

Thanks.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.