Extreme tiredness

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been tested and diagnosed with a weak performing gallbladder, no stones.  I get a pain on my right side just below the rib gage after eating. Not with every meal.  I am expierenceing extreme fatigue and tiredness. I go to bed tired and wake up tired even after a sound 8 hour sleep.  I use a CPAP MACHINE every sleeping moment.  I recently had my oxygen tested over night and was around 95 all night. This has been for a less 4 years with no answers.

So if anyone has found the answer to this in their life's experience please let me know.

Yes, Dirksky

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Have you been tested for Diabetes?
    • Posted

I was tested for Diabetes and was neg.

my diet is good

i am 81 and have had all the tests possible and no answers.  The tiredness and fatigue is still there and I have been given no answers.

my sleep doctor did give me a pill to pep me up.

thanks for your replay.

• Posted

This tired feeling has been going for about 7 years and the test reveal nothing.  Iam thinking I will have to live with it.

See the picture.  Thanks for your comments 

• Posted

Hi Sir,

I am also searching for reasons for extreme fatigue. I was just discharged 2 days ago for gall stones. I opted not to remove gall bladder. However I am extremely tired after lots of rest and experiencing symptoms like yours. You got to have gall stones. Everybody does. get a proper scan done. I am certain its the gallstones causing the fatigue.

• Posted

What is your diet like? Low Fat high protien can be difficult? Get your THYROID checked.. could be underactive..
  • Posted

Well if you are 81 it is expected you will feel some tiredness from old age..dont you think?

• Edited

It seems the fatigue is due to the low functioning gallbladder. For the past year I have been really tired all the time. It had gotten way worse the last few months. I will get a full 8 hours of sleep and wake up feeling like I never slept at all...I will have zero energy and can barely keep my eyes open. I feel this way all day. Some days are better, but most days I feel this way. I've had severe acid reflex issues for about a year now. I just had a gallbladder test done and was told I have low functioning gallbladder. The last few days every time I eat I will get so tired I can barely keep my eyes open and feel completely drained a bit after eating. It just comes on suddenly where I am a bit tired as usual, then all of a sudden I can barely stay awake and am drained.

I have had a sleep test done and it came back normal, had blood tests done to test for many things (diabetes, thyroid, melatonin, vitamin deficiency, etc.) and all were normal. I have been given meds to help me sleep as well as anxiety and depression meds and none of them helped. The fatigue seems directly related to the low functioning gallbladder and from what I have read about it this is a symptom of it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.