Extreme Tiredness

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone, Is it normal to be really tired i just cant seem to do anything got no eneregy at all i have felt like this for a couple of weeks now feel so drained. When i was on the tablets before i do remember been tired but not as much as this.

Does any one else get this or is it just me?

thank you x

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Not sure Rachel as I have just started them myself so I'm not an expert. I just wonder though if you are eating enough to give you energy? X
    • Posted

Hi susie,

I think i am eating enough. i have felt liek this for a few weeks and did mention it at my last weigh in and she didnt seem that concerned. she did tell me to eat more though which i have and i drink about 3 litres of water a day!

thanks x

• Posted

hi

i dont get that from the tablets i get that from been type 2 and not been able to convert energy like normal people. are you type 2 or do you think you might be?

• Posted

I know when you first start taking them they can make you feel a bit crap but i have been taking them a couple of months now. no i have recently been tested and all clear.
  • Posted

Hi Rachel smile

Are you drinking enough water and taking a multi-vitamin tablet of a night?

It could be the drop in calories also, but if you feel it is "extream" tiredness and you are drinking enough water and eating a balanced diet, you really should consult your health care professional to be on the safe side.

I cant say I have felt tired really, well, no more than when I do the usual things that make you tired!  Are you under any stress in your life? That always makes you feel tired.

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Hi Daisy,

I am drinking 3 litres of water a day if not more... dont know about multi vitamin cant remember if i took them before.

I did mention it at my last weigh in and she though i wastnt eating enough so i sorted that out but thought it might of passed now.

Maybe i should book in to see her again.

• Posted

Hello Rachel :-)

Yes, you are obviously drinking enough water, so you can cross that one off the list. You should take a multi-vitamin of a night, but please do go see your health care professional and tell her how you are feeling. 

Don't leave it hun, as there may be other underlying problems that are causing you to feel "extreamly" tired, you may need a blood count Rachel and we dont want you ill do we!

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.