Extreme Vertigo for years - finally found a remedy!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello,

I’m writing this message in August 2022. For the last 15-20 years I have been experiencing extremely severe episodes of vertigo.

You name it and I’ve done it. I’ve seen an Otolaryngologist (ENT – ear – nose and throat Doctor), took various prescribed medication and have done various body maneuvers / exercise (Eply maneuver). For the most part nothing worked, and the symptoms became worse.

Periodically I would encounter severe headaches, experience nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and the worst; wherever I was the room would constantly spin out of control.

About 2 weeks ago after reading a vertigo blog I finally found a medication that “finally” controls my symptoms.

I now take 2 Dramamine capsules (made with Natural Ginger – 1000mg) each morning when I wake up. The dietary supplement is extremely effective and last throughout the entire day and the spinning room – nausea – vomiting and diarrhea have all stopped.

I know that this remedy will not be successful for everyone; however so far this supplement works wonders and I’m forever grateful.

Dramamine (made with Natural Ginger – 1000mg – 18 capsules) can be found at various pharmacies including Rite Aid – CVS Pharmacy – Walgreens – Target and other stores varying in prices from $5.99 - $9.99.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.