Extremely painful flare up and cuts - how to heal quickly?

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi everyone

I am in the middle of the worst flare up i have ever had. I have cuts near the entrance and the sides of my vagina. They are extremely painful and it hurts to even walk. Everything has been under control the past few years so it is disappointing and I no longer have a doctor who knows my condition well as I have moved home after uni.

Can anyone suggest anything to make the cuts heal quickly? I am worried the dermovate might be making it worse. They started small but have gotten much bigger the past week

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi, whenever I bathe I put sea salt in my bathwater plus a teaspoon full of eperderm ointment mixed in hot water added to the bath water. then I use my dermovate on myself until the flare up has subsided . hope this helps.

• Posted

Hi

Did you get the cuts from scratching?

I was suggest coconut oil or Aquaphor

• Posted

sorry to hear that after so long of being okay. Baby cream sudacreme is excellent at night and paw paw ointment layered on thickly in the morning after a shower. when it settles down even if you are sympton free you still need to keep everything "happy" - what works for me is a vitamen e capsule each night. you snip it and massage oil into the area. drink whats left of the capsule with water. its good for you. good luck ❤

• Posted

ouch, sorry to hear about your pain. i suggest keeping moist at all times. INSERT and apply coconut oil inside the walls of your vigina with a QTIP immediatly. i also get a ice pack apply it. THIS helps me.

• Posted

I believe emuaid speeds up the healing process due to the colloidal silver in it ( same thing DR prescribe to heal burns, wounds, etc). The tea tree oil is strong in the red maxx, ( 10x stronger), so just use the blue original. MY ULCERATED areas and biopsy sites healed in less than 10 days. I ALSO SAT IN A SOOTHING BAKING SODA BATH!

GOOD luck!

• Posted

i was diagnosed 5 years ago and doing really well since discovering simple salt water when i get flare ups which now only happens when a mistakenly use regular toilet paper and when i was using processed sugar.. i use the salt 3 times a day and decrease use as the sore heals. i use only unbleached bamboo toilet paper and found that after eliminating processed sugar my skin is a lot less sensitive to wiping. hope this works for you

• Posted

hi i think you should find a new Dr ASAP. in the past when i have flare ups and the skin has broken my dr has suggested a barrier cream under my normal cream. i use vasaline. i hope you are able to get it under control.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.