Extremely painful, itchy and raw.. HELP.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I really need some help and advice. For the past few months I've been getting really bad sores in the crease between the very top of my thighs and my vagina. There extremely raw and painful and they can get quite itchy. The other day it was the worse it had been and there was loads of puss. It smells really bad aswell. I have been putting sudocrem on it and after a while it does clear up but it always comes back again. It's so raw and painful that I can barely close my legs properly when it's there. Does anyone have any idea of what this could be I really need it to go away . Thanks in advance for any help.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

You really need to go and get this checked by a professional we can not diagnose what this could be , why haven't you been already ? 

• Posted

Hi, to be honest I've been putting off going to see my doctor because I didn't really think it could be anything to bad because it has been going away but it always comes back and now there's alot of pus.

• Posted

It must be infected then a good reason to go and see your doctor good luck it's probably easerly treated and that will put your mind at rest 

• Posted

It could be a heat/sweat rash or chafing.  I'd advise you to go to your GP.  It sounds like it has become infected, if there's pus.  You could need a mild cortisone cream to get rid of it, and if it is infected, maybe a course of antibiotics as well. 

Let us know how you get on.

Minamii

• Posted

That did cross my mind because of where it is, it's in a very hot and sweaty place. I'm going to make an appointment with my doctor on Monday so I'll update when I know more. Thank you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.