Extremely painful, itchy and raw. HELP.

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi, I really need some help and advice. For the past few months I've been getting really bad sores in the crease between the very top of my thighs and my vagina. There extremely raw and painful and they can get quite itchy. The other day it was the worse it had been and there was loads of puss. It smells really bad aswell. I have been putting sudocrem on it and after a while it does clear up but it always comes back again. It's so raw and painful that I can barely close my legs properly when it's there. Does anyone have any idea of what this could be I really need it to go away . Thanks in advance for any help.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

It sounds like herpes, have ur doc look at it
  • Posted

Hi. Yes it happens particularly in heat. Try this approach. Stop using the sudocrram and put simple talcum powder. Keep the Tra dry tather than moist as this will make it worse.
  • Posted

Hi. Yes it happens particularly in heat. Try this approach. Stop using the sudocrram and put simple talcum powder. Keep the Tra dry tather than moist as this will make it worse.
  • Posted

Don't think it is herpes if it is at top of thigh. Are you feeling unwell otherwise? Or is your general health ok?

• Posted

Yeah I didn't think it would be herpes either because of where it is. My general health is ok other than headaches. Thanks for the advice I'll try that.

• Posted

Yes I used to get it a lot as I'm very heat intolerant and it would happen in hot weather. Very sensitive skin issues. It's very painful and burning. I made mistake of using creams  and  that made it worse. Just keep it very dry and I feel sure it will go away. Take care and best of luck with it. 

• Posted

That would definitely make sense because it has been very warm recently where I live and I do tend to have sensitive skin as well. Thank you for the advice.
  • Posted

Try Cornstarch My Grandma use it.   Especially for Diaper rashes
    • Posted

I've never even heard of trying that but at this moment in time I'm willing to try anything. Thank you.

• Posted

Hi, I have skin problems also. In that particular area I use Monisiat intimate care medicated powder.  It works. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.