Extremely tired generally unwell all the time what's happening ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had full blood test done 3 months ago that was clear had kidney and liver done a couple of weeks ago that was ok but yet I am left feeling totally exhausted and no one knows what is wrong should I really be feeling totally drained all the time 

I hate feeling this way I just really want to sleep all the time. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like Chronic fatigue , its awful and I empathize
    • Posted

What do I do about it ? 

I can't just sleep all the time I work full time and I hate having literally no energy its horrible I have been like this for about 5 months and doctors think its just depression / anxiety but would depression cause a person to feel so sleepy all the time ?

• Posted

It could be your thyroid.  I would go back to your GP and ask for a thyroid blood test.  
  • Posted

think it could be depression i had this 4 a while to cleared up for about 5 months then got it bk again this week .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.