Extremely weird symptoms lately. NEED HELP

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello guys, I've been having some weird symptoms lately and i have no clue whether it has something to do with anxiety, depression, illness etc. Everything began on Monday of the past week, i began to feel tired, depressed, couldn't concentrate, felt spaced out and out of balance, i was feeling like that the whole week and struggling every on every class afraid that someone would look at me and say i was depressed or something. The weekend began and i began to feel better but it felt like a sudden change of mood, i began to feel more active but, i began to feel tremors all over my body, still have some kind of unbalance issues and i cant go outside because im afraid someone will say something about me or fainting etc. Could it be a stroke that happened to me and i miraculously survived and now i have brain damage? Im currently studying in a very stressfull place.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

it sounds like anxiety i am also afraid to go outside but it all has to do with over thinking , try to do something like read a book get in a situatation that your not thinking about everything and im sure your symptoms will magically dissapear bud good luck to you !

• Posted

do you have anxiety about anything ?You could be having symptoms related to that. millions of people have this,.

The first thing to do would to get a thorough check up with your doctor for your peace of mind. When that comes out OK, then you can start working on managing your anxiety. Speaking with a counselor can be very helpful.

you could also have some depression along with the anxiety.

your symptoms are common with long-term anxiety and depression. concentration, problems, feeling spaced out, or off balanced are common .

i hope you feel better soon. Listen to some great meditations on YouTube for anxiety. They completely relax me and ease any symptoms I may be having. Anything that relaxes your mind like that will be helpful.

• Posted

The weird thing is now im feeling full of energy (but excessive) and have small tremors all over my body, i haven't been eating very well the past few months and this past week has been too weird to me. I dont do any drugs or anything like that. Could i be going crazy? i live in a college campus and im afraid everyone will start talking about me or something like that and i dont want to go to the psycologist because of the same reason.

• Posted

it could possibly be something medically (i definitely dont think stroke though). sounds like good ole typical anxiety to me. its crazy what symptoms are brains can make us feel.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.