eye conjunctivitis

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have had some sort of eye infection in my left eye for like 2 years now it will not spread to my right eye (thankfully) ive been given sterile ointment and sterile eye drops the ointment works best but all it does is dial back the flare up of looking really, really crusty pink and swollen the lower eye lid is what looks swollen the most but my doctor is at a loss and my eye doctor wanted to give me a list of what would cause it like drinking too much milk....so I need ideas please and thank you i would like to be comfortable in public again....

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Is it just the eyelid that is affected or is the eye affected as well? Does it itch? throb? Any chance of a picture?

Do either of your eyes feel gritty and dry?

I think if milk was to blame then it would affect both eyes.

What are the names of the ointment and drops you were given?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.