eye floaters !

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hello everyone, this is the first time I write here and my English is not that good.

I just want ask you about eye floaters ( threads and spots ) 

I first notice working in my office . And never notice them anywhere, but I got stressed and booked an appointment Whith an eye doctor, he told me that the jelly substance has changed a little bit .then , I became so stressed and started looking for them every where , they became more and more and more . Now I keep seeing threads and spots everywhere and a shore of them especiall when looking at the sky or light.

I am so freaked out .

what do you think about my situation ?am I having all these floaters in real ? 

0 likes, 52 replies

52 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey.. i'm a 22 years old male.. i have had eye floaters (transparent ones and only noticeable at certain time) since as long as i can remember.. but it was not until 2 or 3 months ago that i started to notice a darker dot in my left eye going around. I began to panic at that time and the more i panic the more floaters i can see in both eyes... i went to two opthamologists in Europe and Asia and they said that there is nothing to be worried about and that my eyes are fine although that my nearsightedness is worsen a little bit but it is not the cause of the eye floaters. Imagine that i just finished my university outside of my own country and just started my very first job as an expat far away from my family and then.... i saw these squiggly things. Indeed it was scary at first.. and yes i did cry a lot after because how scary i was... but i then realized that there is nothing more i can do but to accept that my body has changed. Since then i started meditating and motivate myself by thinking that so many people out there need your helping hand and your positive energy that make them smile and happy, ever since i notice less of my floaters and focus my mind on other things that benefit me and other people.. I know and fully understand what you have been through.. but you are not alone. We are in this together to support each other.

• Posted

Hi everyone! I think I literally found a cure for those darn eye floaters. it is a supplement called Eye Health by HerbPharm. You put 1 full drop in water and drink it 2-3 times a day. I bought mines at a herbal shop in Manhattan(my sister dragged me cause she’s a herb fanatic lol) anyway a week has passed taking this supplement and it’s safe to say the gigantic floater in my left eye has started to fade away. I’ve also looked on amazon for reviews of this supplement and one user said her nasty floater is almost completely gone-even her doctor told her so...so this really has made me feel a lot better. This stuff really does work..hoping everyone who is suffering from this reads this! And if so, I hope this will fade your floaters too! They’re so annoying! The supplement contains gingko biloba (very good herb-treats anxiety too,which I developed from these floaters)bilberry, and  ginjo berry. You’ll thank me later y’all. You’re welcome. Lol

• Posted

don`t be freaked out. Got the same problems. 

Solved by these guys

fromer eye

Started to wear lenses and that`s all

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

• Posted

I am exhausted from the life by experiencing that drifting dark floaters in my eyes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.