Eye floaters, dazed out.

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello, depression has been kicking my butt for 2 years now things gotten a bit better but EYE FLOATERS and DAZED out feeling hasn't gone away i need advice on medications

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

eye floaters are perfectly normal and not harmful. I have had them for 30 years but I don’t see them as much anymore. The dazed out feeling is also normal with anxiety. Everybody is different when it comes to medications. Two people can react completely differently to one medication. So it’s important to just have a talk with your doctor about this. Sometimes it’s trial and error. but if it’s an anti-depressant you have to give it at least 4 to 6 weeks to work properly. Hope you feel better soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.