Eye pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

Anyone experience eye pain and eye soreness im 3 months in and my eyes have been hurting so bad they make me feel off balance i also get blurred vision a lot and it hurts to close my eyes my vision has bot ever been the same since this virus it makes my temples hurt i stipped wearing my glasses cause i thought they where to stong and my eyes hurt really bad now. Anyone experience anything like this?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Also i get sharp pain in my eyes
  • Posted

Hi Emma, yes my eyes have gone all haywire too.  I have a feeling of pressure behind the eyes and they feel gritty with headaches too.  My vision is incredibly blurry at times yet at other times not so bad.  It’s not even predictable, as in, when I wake up or if I’m tired, it just randomly happens for several hours and then gets better. 
  • Posted

Hi there,

Yes I’ve had the eye pain since day 1! I actually went to eye dr thinking something was seriously wrong with my eye before I tested and knew I had mono! I’m in month 11 now and still get it, but it comes and goes nothing like the beginning when it was constant!! I think it’s very normal with this virus as it affects your nervous system!! Hang in there it will get better!!

• Posted

Hi Emma,

Have you been to see an optician to have a look at your eyes? Not saying that will help entirely but it might be worth a try as they can tell a lot from looking at and into your eyes.

So sorry to hear you're still having such a hard time - I'm still thinking about you and trusting that God is going to heal you - remember to keep talking to those who care about you and that you're not in this alone. Hoping things settle soon goodness you deserve it so much.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.