Eye Problem

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello people,

I need your help finding if anyone had or has this issue.

I have this issue for like 8 years, and went several doctors but no one discover what it is. They say my eyes are healthy. I've done MRI and no problems too..

SO the problem is: I kinda see ghosts in images and stuff. Here is a perfect image of what it is ( See it upside down, vertical ghosting) : https://i.imgur.com/IHWBflS.png I see more than this. It's very noticeble at night, during the day I barely notice. If i'm indoor I can notice more.The more far i am from for example this letter, the more ghost I see. The closer I am, less I see.

Can anyone pls tell me what is this stuff ?

Thanks guys

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I would suggest you might fall within the a small group of people, like myself, who experience "visual snow." I say this only because I just completed a survey (link is on a FB visual snow support group page) and one of the questions in the survey describes what you've described here. I was happy to take this survey because it's like finally someone is listening! It's frustrating when you describe to your eye doctor what you actually "see" and they don't quite understand. As long as we can see the eye chart everything is supposedly good. I wish I could be more helpful, but maybe someone else in this forum has more to offer.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.