Eye problem red visel from past 2 months

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello all

I have problem from past 2 month in right eye and already my left eye lazy means vision is not clear.In my right eye red visel is there.i went 3 doctors but no cure. Can any one help me. Staying in Bangalore.

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Rimi

Hello to you

​I am sorry to hear you are having problems.  What was the diagnosis?

• Posted

They gave me eye drop. But no cure . Can u suggest me why it is problem. Or it is dengerous for me.
    • Posted

Rimi 

There are several causes for red/pink eyes. However this problem appears to be a chronic one.

Do you know the name of the eye drops that were prescribed for you? This may give us a clue as to the diagnosis. If the dr felt that you had an infection then he o she would have tood you and given you instructions. If you still have the eye drops please advise us what they arr called. You also need to check the expiry date on them and the date they were issued/opened. If it was two months ago it is possible that these drops are now out of date and if they are should not be used as there may be a risk of infection or of damaging your eyes .

Your eyes are precious. 

Ideally you really need to go back to the dr and tell him what you have tod us. He or she can esee that your eyes are sill troubling you and should act on that. If you do not let your dr know what is going on then he or she cannot help you.

Perosnally I would go back today and try to get this sorted out.

• Posted

Hi

I went 3 time different doctors. They are saying the same thing. U have eye infection. But no cure only they are changing the eye drop

Below eye drop I used

FML liquifilm

Refresh tear

Refresh liquigel

Any idea or suggestions why it is not healing

• Posted

Rimi

I have sent you a link by PM on these eye drops/gel. They are prescribed for dry eyes NOT for an eye infection. If you do have an infection the normal procedure would be  to prescribe an antibiotic such as chloramphenicol eye drops or cream.This is why you need to get back to your doctor.

• Posted

Rimi

Hi Has anyone of the three drs whoyou saw ever prescribed any antibiotic eye drops or eye cream?

​Who prescribed the eye drops/gel that you described in your posting?

Take care.

• Posted

I have pm you with a link to causes of red eyes. There are so many causes . What was the name of the drops that were prescribed for you?

• Posted

Hi

Below are the eye drop

Refresh tear drop

FML liquifilm

Refresh liquigel

• Posted

Hi rimi

​These drops are NOT prescribed for an infection but for dry eyes. please see the link I sent to you by PM.

​I would suggest that you go back to the drs and ask why they have prescribed them.

The dr needs to know that your eyes are still reddened and sore and that the drops are not helping at all.

You could ask for antibiotic eye drops and see how you get on with them.

If it is an infection and you get the appropriate antibiotic the infection should start to clear up within about two to three days.

• Posted

Thanks. Sure I will revisit to doctors and asks them for antibiotic eye drops
    • Posted

Rimi The point is that if the doctors said that you have an eye infection why did they not prescribe any antibiotic eye drops or cream?
    • Posted

No idea. But I went today doctors told me blood vissel is increase in your sclera. But retina is healthy. He told do not worry and continue with same refresh tear drop.

One more below drop he prescribed.

Ocurest AH

What I do completely hope less. :-(

• Posted

Have you googled this new eye drop Ocurest AH that your dr prescribed for you today? Is it an antibiotic? Are both eyes red? Conjunctivitis is very contagious.Have u googled any eye conditions such as blepharitis,  conjunctivitis, pink eyes, red eyes, blurred vision, posterior vitreous detachment, dry eyes, concretions in eyes, calium deposits in eyes, sjogrrens syndrome, Thyroid eye disease etc.?

r

Saturday today so just wondering where it was you went to and actually saw a doctor on  Saturday! Hope you don't mind my asking?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.