Eye problems

Posted , 3 users are following.

i spend a lot of time reading, watching TV and on the computer. I get dry eyes but towards the end of the day my vision gets blurred and i experience headaches. can anyone advise me please?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

Well the obvious answer is try to cut down on on screen time, but also have you had your eyes checked lately? Do you need glasses or a change of prescription if you already wear them?

• Edited

During the time I worked as a machine operator in an industry, my vision was always focused on the machine and the workpieces it produced, and at the end of the day, my vision was completely blurred (I couldn't even distinguish faces more than 2 meters away from me).

When I went to the ophthalmologist, he told me, after doing visual acuity tests, that there were two causes for this: vision fatigue and dry eyes.

So I advise you to visit your ophthalmologist to check first that you don't have any vision problems, and to try to alleviate these symptoms if they are purely due to eye strain.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.