Posted , 5 users are following.
Hi, wanted to come here to ask for help as i'm really not sure what to do.
I've just started work at a PC full time, and through the day the following conditions appear and become worse and worse
- I get a lot less sociable (as my brain can't think of anything to say in response to people)
- Speech becomes a bit slurred
- My movements become increasingly jumpy
- I start shaking a lot
- Feeling of disorientation and general withdrawl from self
- Eyes struggle to focus
- Pain at the back of my eyes (feels like when you have your pupils fully dialtated for whatever reason)
- No energy (used to go to the gym all the time and now i have no energy to do so anymore, sex drive also zero)
-- My memory gets noticably worse
I was told i had astymatisms in both of my eyes and i was given glasses to correct these, however all glasses are doing is making me feel increasingly disorientated when i take them off and does nothing to alleviate the symtoms.
I've tried to do googling and ive not really found anythign that sounds like a diagnoses, but it feels like something is attacking my nervous system really badly (ie its not eye strain) and is causing me some permanant damage.
Any advice greatly appreciated!
0 likes, 11 replies