Eye problems can hear them move.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi guys I have had problems with eyes for a while, like weird symptoms when I move them I can actually hear them move and they ache a bit, I'm guessing the muscle behind my eyes? I've had insomnia for a while but this started before the insomnia so it's probably not lack of sleep causing it. Anyone know what it could be causing my symptoms? Thanks.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Well,there is a rare syndrome called Superior canal dehiscence syndrome SCDS which you can read about on the internet.   Alternatively,most people can experience some sort of inner noise when moving any part of their body, vibrating through the fluid that makes up our bodies.

Are you sure you are not moving your eyes a lot just to hear the noise? A bit obsessively maybe? That will makes your eyes ache. If you are experiencing insomnia are you looking at screens too much especially before sleep?    If your insomnia doesnt stop you may need some help from your doctor.

How old are you?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.