Eye twitching

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi

i have been suffering with a twitching eye for about 3-4 weeks it started after a heavy gym session which left me with really bad shoulder and chest pain the next day and really scared me. i went to the dr he did an ecg and said it was ok but im waiting fir a cardiology ap as ge said my blood pressure was low. ever since this happened my eye hasnt stopped twitching.

im just wondering if the eye twitch and low blood pressure can be related at all.

advice appreciated xxx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

most doctors will tell you it is from stress,or anxiety. I've had this many times through my life. Try and forget it,it will probably stop.

• Posted

I also agree with the previous comment. unless u have floaters or flashes, eye twitching could be related to anxiety... do some relaxation techniques... should help...

• Posted

I also have this for almost 3 weeks now. So is it really related to anxiety?

• Posted

I think eye twitching can be related to high blood pressure and heart problems, but I haven't heard about it being linked to low blood pressure.

Certain medications can cause your eye to twitch or caffeine. I even got really bad eye twitching after botox once for about a month.

• Posted

I know I have low blood pressure. Geez, I'm afraid to go see a doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.