Eyebrow twitching

Posted , 9 users are following.

my left eyebrow has been twitching from past one week. is it normal during perimenopause. does anyone else feel like it.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I have had that for weeks and then heart palpitations again. Afre 3 months with no period i got my period last night and it seems to have stopped. I have not had these syptoms in years..I was having a few different ones and then these came back... UGH, Your not alone...I hope your's stop quickly.

• Posted

Yup, I have had that.... also usually happens when I'm stressed

• Posted

Hi, right eye twitching for almost too months now . inner shaking, and the like....

• Posted

I also have the right eye under lid twitch and it is maddening! Three days straight so far.

• Posted

I get this all the time. one eyelid, then both. Lip. Thigh. Goes away for a few months then back with a vengence

• Posted

yes I get that had it in my left eye for weeks and sometimes the side of my mouth its stress I think and palpitations

• Posted

Hi Ladies,

My left eyelid has been twitching for almost 3 months now. I tried cold & hot compress alternating, I have eye drops (super dry eyes) but still not stopping. There are days when the twitching is frequent, but some dayslike today, just bad. Its a relief to know Im not the only one. Let us keep each other posted on this issue pls.

God Bless us all.

• Posted

I am so glad i found this. I'm 50 and I'm going thru peri menopause with just a few symptoms. Or so I thought! I've had a twitching eye that has been driving me nuts and I'm also experiencing palpitations. I've also experienced the weird inner shakiness. I had NO idea these symptoms were being caused by peri menopause. I'm so relieved to know this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.