Eyes cure

Posted , 1 user is following.

I'm not a native English speaker but will try my best to explain my eyes situation to you all ^^

Discovered this forum while searching remedies for blepharitis and of course Holly Honey appeared (order right away Manuka raw honey new Zealand 20+. hope its a good one ?)

My routine is hot wet pad 5-10 min 4 time days. olive oil tee tree (it's burned my eyes why ?)

castor oil before sleep (at morning crusty eyes were found) if i don't use it they are not crusty at all.

I have blepharitis issues since almost 3 years now. start with more lashes grown everywhere (i have 3 row) plugged all yesterday. (tired of this)

my eyelids became thicker and crumple with wrinkle (only 28 years old) cannot wear make up and under eyes are wrinkle too, dry, crumple. it's burning when my eyes lose tear on skin. it's quite puffy under and upper eyes

when i saw success stories here, i decided to change that and cure myself too.

i would like some advices if possible

about Honey, i don't quite understand, does it need to be diluted ? if yes how much.

Do I need to put honey in eyes too ? it's not dangerous ?

last question, should i do it 3x a day ? i have read some peoples did it twice.

I bought Q-tips tough

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.