Eyes, ear ringing

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ok so I’ve been having weird feeling in my eyes for a few days now. Lastnight I woke up because I had weird feeling in them like they might of been kind of heavy and I had like dizziness also my ears have been ringing. Also my left eye is kind of blurry it doesn’t focus that well. I test them by shutting on eye and looking out the other and my right eye is good but my left eye has blurry vision 

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Have the opt. Do a pressure test thy had to release pressure in my eyes
    • Posted

Thanks and I have looked in my eyes with a light and saw a brown like color ring around my iris any thoughts ? 
  • Posted

Some medications can cause ears to ring. Sometime allergy meds such a antihistimines are the culprit for dry eye and ear ringing. Dry eye can cause blurry double vision and scratchy eyes. Treat with ice over eye and eye drops to lubricate eyes. Be sure there is nothing dental also . Any teeth, gums throat, cavities or any throat cold issues can also be the culprit .

if taking any supplements try to stop for a few days to cancell out any side effects.

Happy Holidays!🎄

• Posted

I Have looked in at my eyes was it a light and saw a ring kinda brown color around my iris 
  • Posted

I would see your eye doctor for a eye check up just for eye health and not that I can see any problems but just to know for sure and put your mind at ease.

Happy Holidays 🎄

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.