Eyesight Improvement

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am near-sighted, over 50, and each year my eyes get slightly worse requiring new glasses for things like watching tv. Recently, my eye sight improved so dramatically that i am back to wearing my 2019 glasses. i do not need glasses to read and nothing has changed there. I have no signs of diabetes and haven't consumed sugar for two decades. I also run 6 miles a day without exception. What could be the cause of such a positive change?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Fred, sometimes as we get older the lens can harden and cause light entering the eye to become bent in a different way. Some people find their sight improves slightly. The improvement may not last as your eyes age.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.