F****d off?

Posted , 12 users are following.

Forgot password but got in anyway. Why do we feel so guilty about something that is beyond our control. Nerves on edge, wobbly, scared but hiding it and all down to bloody hormones! Keep expressing yourselves.. Love to all of you going through so much confusion xxxx

6 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yes I’m too f****d off right now been through 6 months of this 4 months really bad .

Ripped my patch off and was a complete mess now got it back on as can’t get though the day without it .

• Posted

I am anxious and cant walk without feeling I will pass out... i f,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,king hate this cant drive wont go out have had it !
    • Posted

Hi Fiona! Yes I know the feeling!, and God I hope and pray you haven't got a jerk of a man who doesn't believe you. If so I suggest you take on a toy boy xxx all the best.. Emmeline

• Posted

Yes Ive had this for 11 years ... since going on the BHRT it’s got better . 
  • Posted

Hi Emmelin, You really summed it up for me when you asked, "why do we feel so guilty about something that is beyond our control?" Even my husband asks me that. Why is it that we are so compassionate to friends, family, or even strangers while we are so unforgiving of ourselves? I think we can all agree that we never invited the miseries of perimenopause....now if I could learn to treat myself with more love and kindness! lol Best wishes to you and all you lovely ladies that offer hope,help and kindness! thanks for being there!  

• Posted

I think it’s more of an impatience to ‘get back to normal ‘ it’s like our mind wants to but our bodies are not ready yet . So here I lie waiting impatiently 😖

• Posted

Oh yes, Lori...I can sympathize with you. For years and years all I could think about was getting back to the old me. My peri started around 2010, and within a few years, my mom had been  diagnosed with and died from cancer and my brother went to prison. Of course I still had everything in my usual hectic life to to manage. lol I was sooo angry at myself (like that could change anything) I had always been a strong, problem solving type.....but, for once, I found myself needing help from others. I had a lot to learn from peri, that's for sure! Actually I'm still learning...smile

• Posted

Wow loads of feedback!!+Thank you everyone who replied.

I am so forgetful and life is scary and unstable. My mum gave me her bracelets before she died and I lost my fave one yesterday. Think it just drove it home to me that she has gone. I struggle to go outside often as I feel like I may fall over! Lying down seems to be my only option e I've done my washing and had a nosh. I still haven't had my bath and it is now 5..00pm in the evening. Within all thus crap feeling are glimmers of joy cos I just don't give a dam about offending anymore any more. However I hope my mood swings do not hurt anyone so I stay at home. X Love to all of you xxx

• Posted

Wow that’s a lot to deal with moody and all at once and yes people always say ‘you’re strong ‘ you’ll get through it . Well I’ve been literally hanging by a very thin thread .... I’ll never forget this time of life... ever !!!!  Normally people come to me to sort out all their woes and problems .... now it’s me venting and bending everybody’s ear with mine! 
    • Posted

I'm so over this "you're strong" sh*t! Today I'm like you Lori, hanging on by a thread. Monday and Tuesday I was okay. Today not so much. I just continue to pray. God and I are going to have another heart to heart tonight.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.