F2f

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi.. After another f2f assessment in june last yr i continued to recieve income related esa support group. There was no info with my letter about how long it was awarded for. Today just 9 mths later i have recieved a work capabilty questioner, rang dwp and they have saidmy award was for 18mths, they said that in all probability i have recieved the questionnaire early becauce of backlogs and its to make sure an appointment is available to me if i need another f2f next January.. Anybody else recieved a questionnaire 9 mths before thier current claim runs out. .. No wonder there are backlogs if they are holding all this paperwork for months and months in advance. And to top it all only had a f2f 2 wks ago because my dla is ending and i have had to claim pip. I can honestly do without all this a extra worry.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Kim,

Unfortunately with ESA then can re-assess you at anytime and the award dates they give are only a guide. Backlogs have nothing to do with you receiving the form early, not for ESA.  I've seen it happen many times before. You'll need to fill it in and return it along with your evidence. If an assessment is needed this time and it's before your award is supposed to end and you're found fit for work your money will stop. Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.