face ache/pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been experiencing achy face in the cheeks and jaw i also have swollen glands which my doc said happens with anxiety but the face feeling is new does anybody else have weird facial pain getting it in my head to x

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I have this sweetie it's because your tense in always clenching my teeth this gives me jaw and face ache it's bloody annoying but very common with anxiety xx
  • Posted

Did your doctor say aniexty  can cause lymth  node....  Uve felt mine for over 5  months now they  were probly  there  b u   didn't realise lol I had that feeling n my face they said it was dental probably  but they said my teeth were fine......  How long have they been like it do u feel ill
    • Posted

Iv haf swollen glands about a year on and off doc said anxiety n not to touch them all the time cz they'll stay swollen.cant believe iv another added anxiety symptom grrrrr it makes me more anxious feeling like i have a huge neck and tense face  now vicious circle x
    • Posted

I can feel mine my doctor said next to my neck muscle is my salivary lymph node therr and what I'm feeling I dont no if she telling truth as they all told me different things lol.    Ut wen I put  my neck back can feel a round thing near neck muscle.  Uve not touched it much latley trying not to lol
    • Posted

Yes I can feel jaw nodes and ones next to my neck muscles can feel them 2 dint no why.....  Were are urs
    • Posted

Mine are to 

I just tryed to private message u do u not have that option ...

• Posted

Katie, please go to Google and look up TMJ...that is probably what you have...nothing serious, but it comes from grinding your teeth at night due to your anxiety...A simple plastic appliance over the bottom teeth will take care of that...hope it helps, sweetie...
  • Posted

Yep,, afraid so.  Just another lovely anxiety symptom.  Try to do something that relaxes your body, bath, exercise, massage.  I've run out of new symptoms,now, they are just starting from the beginning!!  Trying not to be frightened any more just trying to get on with  things.  Its hard I know. xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.