Face has been feeling tight, dry, tingly and like goosebumps for 5 days? Don't know what to do?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone, as the title suggested, I started feeling this tingling around my chin few days ago and now my whole face feels dry, tight, inflexible and strange. Mostly around my jaw and chin.

There don't seem to be any changes to the skin where I can see it, I did have slight swelling under my chin, like puffiness and a week ago on my cheeks but I don't seem to have any other symptoms. Please does anyone have such experience or know what kind of doctor I can at least go to? It's really uncomfortable and driving me crazy.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I'd maybe just try to moisturizer on the face in the affected areas. It might be a result do to the very peculiar weather that's been happening. With it being dry heat some days, cold days, and humidity due to the rain. Your face might just be getting affected by the weather. Granted, I'm no medical professional but during these COVID-19 times it can get a little tricky trying to schedule an in-person appointment.

• Posted

i agree with tony .Maybe try moisturizer -but get for sensitive skin -Simple products

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.