Face rash

Posted , 4 users are following.

I believe I have Lyme disease and have recently had the blood test completed but wondering if anyone has red rash on their checks 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

What sort of rash? Can you post a picture? 

Have you been checked for other things?

• Posted

I come across your name alot on here ben, are you a dr or something? Do you have health issues? 
  • Posted

Hi Krista have you had test done on NHS in uk. 

I had red rash. What other symptoms you got and when did you have the rash 

• Posted

Does anyone know where you can get properly tested for lymes desease  I have muscle twitching everywhere brain fog and extreme fatigue I'm sure I've got lymes but NHS tests are negative my life is ruined at moment I'm in anti derpresants now too but still feel like there's no point too all this  I'm only here now as I don't want to upset people who love me. Omg I neep help 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.