Failing Health Please Help!

Posted , 2 users are following.

For the past 3 months i haven't been feeling well, my body is so weak, fatigue, diziness, headache, muscle pain, blurry vission and i have been experiencing chills and cold sweat..i have been diagnosed with allergic rhinitis last year and my turbinates are swollen..are those symptoms still part of AR and Swollen Turbinates? I've done cbc, chest x-ray and urine test and all came normal.. anyone help me pls, i have been to many ent docs but they can't give me answer to my problem. anxietys killing me, my health is failing sad

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello,

I feel sorry for the troubles you are going through, I am going through something similar too.

Do you have any other allergy symptoms, such as runny nose, sneezing or watering eyes? Or is it just swollen turbinates?

• Posted

Hi Ivan, my nose is blocked almost all of the time coz of my swollen turbinates but i'm not experiencing sneezing or watery eyes..I asked my doctor if it's possible to have allergic rhinitis without sneezing and she said yes..it's just that i'm so confused with my other symptoms as i am not really feeling well..

• Posted

If you also don't suffer from runny nose, then your case is like mine. I wrote a detailed post about it few months ago. https://patient.info/forums/discuss/devastatingly-swollen-turbinates-641087

Unfortunately, I still have no idea about a cure. Two weeks ago, I visited one of the best ENTs in my country. He said that he encounters a case like ours once in ten years and that he has no idea how to help it.

I was thinking about giving Rhinolight a try ( http://www.rhinolight.eu/ ), but I am sceptic about because reviews I have found about it are mostly posted by the manufacturer or by the doctors who provide treatment, almost no reviews posted by patients.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.