Faint.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Can anyone relate to this? I have felt like this before but not for ages. I went to the supermarket and for about 10-15 seconds my head felt dizzy and i felt awful like i was going to faint. I stood still until it passed. It's scary at the time but then i just forget about it until it happens again.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Dianne ,

Yes I can totally relate to this its happens to me a lot all the lighting in supermarkets and shops have this effect on me it's getting a little better but when I was really bad I just wear sunglasses that seems to help me its a horrible feeling :-(( xx

• Posted

Have you been diagnosed with Lyme Disease? I used to feel light headed and faint when I had LD and was on Doxycycline. It did pass though.
    • Posted

Hey Caroline ,

Can I ask if you are cured of Lyme disease ? I have had it for 5 years now ! Diagonised 2 and a half years ago ! Been on doxy for 2 years and pulse between with metronizadole seems to have the most effect on me now days xx

• Posted

Hi Kelly,

I was diagnosed about 4-5 months after the tick bite and was put on 28 day course of Doxycycline. After a month on antibiotics I was pretty much pain free but still felt tired and had memory issues. It took a full year to feel back to normal. I supported my recovery with good diet, moderate exercise and also brain training/memory exercises that I found online. It helped me.

• Posted

Hi Caroline ,

I'm so glad that they caught your Lyme disease fairly early and that you have been able to recover thanku so much for your advice .

I'm swimming 3 times aweek and put nothing bad in to my body it's so hard to beat this but I will get there

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.