Fairly Certain That I Have ALS at Eighteen.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'll start by listing my very symptom that I didn't think much of at the time. Severe pain in the abdomen after eating. I thought it was nothing more than a case of indigestion. Over the course of three months, it would occur three more times. After two bowls of hot soup, the pain occurred again. The next day would be the onset of concerning symptoms.

At the end of November, 2018 I would have constipation that would last for the next two months. Along with these symptoms would be waved of heat in my upper abdomen After drinking coffee. I would have colon spasms, and cases of Malabsorption that would occur in the middle of Janurary.

While the indigestion has not occurred, nor has the heat sensations, I found that my stool came out more in balls, varying in the size of a pebble to almost as big as golf balls. I also had colon spasms that would occur.

The most recent symptom has brought me to this board. Muscle spasms all across my body that started close to when I believed I suffered a case of Optic Nuritis. Pain when i moved my eyes too far to the left or right. The Twitching has been nonstop. If my colon has lost partial nerve function, then it seems likely that my limbs are following suit. I have no money to see a doctor. I'm just hoping that I don't experience weakness or foot drop, but it seems that it will happen at some point.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

you really need to see doctor ur eighteen? were your family im sure free clinic if you seeks information you need to get help asp hun.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.