Falling apart over ovarian cyst

Posted , 8 users are following.

I will see my gyn on Tuesday about the complex ovarian mass that she diagnosed last week.  At age 45, peri menopausal, not sleeping much, waking up sad and feeling doomed every day, this diagnosis makes me feel like I can't get my head together at all.  The anxiety is huge.  I'm looking into taking magnesium or adding related foods to my diet as suggested, but I am terrified of going to the doctor on Tuesday.  I am so scared and weepy, thinking I am going crazy.  All lab results and other scanned areas normal so far and my sister and others close to me say I will be fine and not to worry so much, but I can't describe where my mind is this morning, it is very bad and dark, feeling like this is my fault somehow and wanting to take better care of myself.  Please share if you've been through this, I'm terrified and trying to hope there will be better days ahead.

1 like, 40 replies

40 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thinking of you Elizabeth soon be over then you will feel like a new woman again.

Take care xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.