False Memories.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all. really hope someone can help me.

For the past 2-3 months I've been having very vivid memories flashing into my head about people, places and situations all really familiar to me. but when I think about them, I realise that none of it makes sense and that these memories are false. I don't do drugs or take any medication.

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Dave.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi there David . I can relate to that . Are you open to spiritual guidance ? What kind of memories are they?
  • Posted

Hi Tracey,

I'm open to medical guidance. I can't remember the memories. Thanks for the offer anyway smile

• Posted

Ok . Just trying to help.. I have had some old fashion memories of people I didn't know. Ok never mind. Well I am here if u want to kalk . Anyway.
  • Posted

I meant no offence. I do appreciate the offer.
  • Posted

That's ok mate .. None taken.. I talk openly to lots of people here with lots of different problems. So it is all cool... I like to talk. Anything and everything I am an open book. Nothing bothers me .i have so many health problems I lost count... I am from outback Australia. So it is hard to talk to people with the different time frame. All good just talk to me if u feel like talking..
  • Posted

There is nothing worse than putting u self out there and not getting a reply.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.