Farewell to the Diverticula Forum

Posted , 11 users are following.

This will be my final post as I have deleted my account. I have learned a lot about this disease since I first joined, for which I am grateful. To those people who have found my posts helpful, relating my personal experiences with this disease, and/or have thanked me, I wish you all the best. I understand the actual posts will remain, under the heading anonymous.

Of course, there have been some negative and critical comments. I don't feel I have anything more to offer that I have not already said - far too frequently and repetitively, as I have been given to understand!! Well, you can't win them all!

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I am sorry to see you go. You have been a great help to many.

Julie

• Posted

I am so very sorry that you are not going to post here again. I have found your posts invaluable and you have helped me so much with your positive attitude and supportive thoughts and the honest and clear way you explain everything....in fact, it was you who gave me hope for a better future and I shall be forever grateful to you for that.

Bless your heart, you will be missed more than you will ever know. I hope you continue to enjoy life and be flare free.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Posted

Sorry to see that you are leaving this forum, your advice really helped me when l was first diagnosed with DD,in a great deal of pain & no idea what to do.Drs were of no help,just handed me a leaflet on my way out of the hospital & told to eat lots of fibre & drink plenty of fluids. l followed your advice for when in the midst of a flareup & managed quite well since then. I do feel that help from people like yourself is really valuable as you've lived with this for a lot of years. Good luck to you in the future, l hope you stay well & free from DD. Thankyou.

• Posted

I am sorry to see you go, you have helped and reassured many, myself included. I hope no one has offended or upset you. People like you are invaluable to people like me who are afraid and unsure. You will be missed by many on this board.

• Posted

Dear Felinia

I cannot thank you enough for all your advice which has helped me greatly.

I often wondered how you had the patience to post so many various replies to peoples concerns.

Wishing you the very best.

You deserve a medal.

Patsy. xx

• Posted

Sorry if you feel the need to exit just because of others negativity.

Thanks, felina for all you have contributed.

Cheers!

• Posted

Hello,

Thank you for your helpful posts. I hope some negitivley can not change your heart and desire to help others . Best wishes to you and hope you change your mind! 👍😁

• Posted

What will I do now Felina without your excellent advice. I always turn to you during a flare up as someone who's advice I can trust. Good luck with everything you do and THANK YOU x

• Posted

I only recently came back on the forum and you were so helpful. thank you!

• Posted

So sorry to see you go Felinia, wishing you all the best.

• Posted

IM so sorry that other people will not benefit in the future from your advice, experience, suggestions...you helped me tremendously through my first months of this horrible disease. i absorbed and used much of your helpful advice. My best wishes to you, and my grateful thanks.

AILEEN

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.