Fast pluse after eating a meal.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey everyone sometimes I get a fast pulse after I eat it takes time to slow down again. I feel shaky as well

I do have anxiety and paranoia. That also Doesn't help. Anyone else notice this after eating?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

This is the common sign of anxiety. Are you going through some difficulty or some thoughts that make you feel nervous? Take time and have something light for some time, once it goes you will be feeling better again. 
  • Posted

Ask how long you are waiting before you get that meal because maybe it is a sugar thing have you been tested for diabetes or anything like that because the shakiness makes me think that it might be sugar related especially if you've waited a while before you had the meal could be low sugar also

• Posted

You can also get check for hypoglycemia you can get it for 4-Hour tolerance test to see if that could be a problem

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.