Fasting and

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello all. Just wanted to get some insight. Four days ago I started a fast that last three days long for spiritual reasons. On the second day I had no pain in my body. As soon as I ate last night the pain came rushing back. Any thoughts on this? Is it a coincidence maybe? I have to eat so I can fast forever just to get rid of the pain, but I missed the pain-free couple days.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

No we cannot fast forever my dear. We need food to survive. There may be some foods in particular however, that you might not tolerate well. You may have uric acid in your system which can be relieved by the cleansing aspect of fasting. Try green smoothies to control the acid in your system. Most Fibromyalgia sufferers have uric acid in their systems which can cause inflammation. Anyway, healthy smoothies have helped me in my case. Just a thought. All the best! Maggie x
  • Posted

Hiya livefreetoday..as a Christian I fast regularly have had great breakthroughs too... but I never feel like you do..mm..maybe something is going in your gut..., Must admit though I don't go completely without..I give up what I really like..be blessed livefreetoday, have a lovely week...🙏😘😘

• Posted

Oops..going on in your gut livefreetoay😍

• Posted

Good morning, I think it's awesome that you were pain free. It could have been what you are. There are different ways to fast that doesn't evolve fasting all day without food and water. You could choice the meal time you want to eliminate food and water. You could fast and just drink fluid. You could fast eating healthy food and eliminating other's. Look up the Daniel fast it will give a detailed guide to what yo eat and whst not to eat. A good way to know if it was the meal you ate eliminate the food that you consumed to see if your pain goes away again. There are different ways to getting healed. If you think you need to fast for your healing from pain pray and ask God to give you guidance. If your not doing already. Find healing scriptures and continue to believe in God's healing power. Nothing is impossible for God. When your healed you will know it. I have been healed in the pass of illnesses and even pain. Some was by prayer and some by laying of hands. I believe God can heal us of this too. The pain get unbearable sometimes but I look at my past healings. Hugsoxox😆

• Posted

Amen...Kikirae..., sooo good to hear from other Christians..I'm on a fast at the moment..for spiritual breakthrough..it's only my last meal a day.and doesn't sound like much..but God knows our hearts..be blessed..have a lovely weekend...🙏😘💐

• Posted

Thank you, Kikirae. This is beautiful. Your response gives me hope. God is so good!!! Thank you!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.